We'd like to congratulate you on your decision to join Air Force ROTC Detachment 150, home of the Flying Gators! The following information applies to students joining our program beginning Fall 2017. New students will need to register for:
- AFR1101 - Academic course (Wed or Thur 0935-1025)
- AFR1101L - Leadership lab (Thur 1355-1600)
To ensure a smooth enrollment process, we've designed an optional (highly recommended) New Student Orientation Program (NSOP) scheduled for Friday 18 August, 2017 at 0900. It will be held in Room 208, Van Fleet Hall, University of Florida. There is limited parking around our facility so we recommend allowing yourself plenty of transit time. NSOP is an excellent opportunity to get to know your fellow new cadets and get a head start on your enrollment paperwork and processing in an at ease environment. Please come prepared with the following items/documentation:
- Original birth certificate/Citizenship documents
- Original social security card
- JROTC completion, BSA Eagle Scout, and/or GSA Gold Palm certificates (if applicable)
- Selective Service Registration (males only)
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (if applicable)
- Completed AFROTC Form 28, Pre-Participatory Sports Physical*
* The AFROTC Form 28 is one of the most critical items. You cannot participate in Leadership Lab or Physical Training without it being completed and turned in.
We look forward to meeting you! If you are unable to attend NSOP but would still like to join our program, simply make sure that you are registered for the appropriate academic class(es) and LLAB, then show up to your first class in appropriate civilian attire as scheduled. For planning purposes, uniform items will not be issued immediately. New students will be expected to wear:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Recruiting Officer at email@example.com.